Psalm 86:11-13

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You, O LORD my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever. For great is Your love toward me, you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.



Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Love the LORD

"I love the LORD, because He has heard my voice and my supplications.  Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2 NKJV

Do you ever stop to think of all the reasons you love the Lord?  Sometimes it is good to take a moment and reflect on all the prayers we have prayed that God has answered!  What has He delivered you from?  How has He provided for you?  What has He blessed you with?  God is so faithful and has proven His love for us in extraordinary ways not the least of which is the gift of His Son.  As we enter into the season of celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus, lets be very mindful of the gifts and mercies of our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment