Psalm 86:11-13

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. I will praise You, O LORD my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your name forever. For great is Your love toward me, you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.



Sunday, April 17, 2011

For You Have Delivered My Soul

"For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.  I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.  I believed, therefore I spoke, 'I am greatly afflicted.'  I said in my haste, 'All men are liars.'"  Psalm 116:8-11 NKJV

Do you cry out to God for help when you are in trouble?  The psalmist believed God and cried out to Him when he was afflicted.  Have you ever chosen to believe God when others thought it was foolish?

No comments:

Post a Comment